Community Care welcomes volunteers with strong communication skills, patience, compassion who will support the agencies Mission, Vision & Values.
We compassionately provide vital services and assistance to individuals and families that meet their basic needs and help bridge their journey to self sufficiency.
Our vision is for a healthy, caring community where everyone lives with dignity and purpose.
Accessibility • Commitment of Volunteers • Compassion • Diversity • Empowerment • Fairness • Flexibility • Fiscal Responsibility • Honesty • Respect • Responsiveness • Openness
When available, some of the volunteer positions include:
- Front desk receptionist
- Warehouse staff
- Clothing and food cupboard monitors
- Sorters of both clothing and food
- Special event/occasion volunteers
- "Packers" to sort food as it arrives
How do we get started?
- Please complete a volunteer application
- Sign a Declaration of Confidentiality
- New volunteers are required to take part in a short orientation program to be sure this is the right fit for all involved, and an opportunity to learn so much more about the work we do for those in need
- Please have a letter of reference prepared and available at your volunteer interview
Student Community Service, click here.