Join us for a downtown scavenger hunt on December 13th at the Market Square!
Year after year, it has been proven that without the support of our community during the festive season we would not be able to deliver our successful holiday program. This year we want you involved!
Submit a team in our Ho-Ho-Ho-liday Hunt!
We have designed a scavenger hunt in downtown St. Catharines where businesses can compete for the title of 2019 Reindeer Games Champion. Please send between 2-4 staff members. You may also send more than one team. This scavenger hunt will be done by camera so “No picture, no proof”. Each team will have one hour to complete as many tasks as possible. Teams may check-in anytime between 11:00 and noon. Each team needs to be back to the Market Square at their hour mark. New this year, we have a special twist! Nine special clues to really get you thinking AND lunch and a beverage is included.
Minimum team donation: $125.00 each
We look forward to having you join us to support our local community! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cheryl firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teams must register by December 3!
TEAM NAME: ________________________________________________________________________
1) TEAM LEADER ____________________________________________ PHONE #____________
2) TEAM MEMBER ___________________________________________ PHONE #___________
3) TEAM MEMBER ___________________________________________ PHONE # ___________
4) TEAM MEMBER ___________________________________________PHONE #____________
1) Team must consist of 2-4 members.
2) All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
3) All participants must sign a release of liability upon registration.
4) No vehicles are permitted.
5) Teams must stay together at all times. You may not split up or divide teams.
6) Teams may not open their scavenger hunt until their time begins.
7) Each team must have all members of the team in each photo except for the photographer.
8) Teams have ONE HOUR to complete their tasks including collecting all eight reindeer. The final task will take place at The Market Square.
9) OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS, FEDERAL LAWS AND ALL OTHER LAWS!!!