Most Needed Items
Below are many ways that you can help to support our community with the items we need most.
1. Non-Perishable Food Items
- canned proteins (tuna, flaked ham & poultry)
- packaged noodles/rice and sauce
- canned stews and hearty soups
- canned fruits and vegetables
- jams and jellies
- "no sugar added" juice
- peanut butter
“And as always, whatever you place on your table is what we need on ours”
- We are so thankful to our community for responding to our call for all things snow gear related. We have had an amazing response and thank everyone for giving the gift of warmth.
- We are currently accepting men's trousers, sweatpants and jeans (all sizes)
- All other clothing donations are currently on hold.
Please drop off your donations to:
The warehouse at 12 North St., St. Catharines or 19 Albert St. West, Thorold.
Food donations may be dropped off at participating local grocery stores as well.