Welcome to Housing Help!
We are here to help you to the best of our ability.
Client Service Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 3 pm
Friday: 9 am - 3 pm
Housing Help Centre of Community Care
129 Church St., St. Catharines, ON L2R 3E2
905.984.8955 | Fax: 905.984.8838
Do you need assistance with...
- Ability to stay in school
- Affordable housing searches
- Assistance with Ontario Works and Ontario Disability
- Faxing items
- Facing eviction
- Money Management – Trusteeship Service (including youth, 16 - 24 years old)
- Obtaining ID
- Ontario Energy Assistance Program
- Re-entering society after leaving institutions
- Receiving mail
- Referrals to other resources, programs and services in the community
- Referral for furniture
- Phone use
- Preparing Income Taxes (spring only)
- Utility Assistance
Landlords: Register your property with us!